Links

 

Worth Reading

News

Cool Stuff

People wanting Penpals

 Lit

Flash Fiction

Opportunity Man

Teddy's idea was that the whole thing would take three guns at the most. Me, him, and Rachel. The cashier would go down first, that would be my job, his was to get to the safe in the back. Rachel would stand guard because a woman standing out there wouldn't draw as much attention. Teddy was the idea man. The problem is that real life doesn't have idea men, it has only opportunists. , I'm an opportunist. My name is Jake and I'm the Opportunity Man. He tripped and fell on the plush green carpet as the old woman lay there dying, bleeding into her sweater. Suddenly, Idea Man had lost his gun and the stack of bills. Suddenly, I was the only man in the room with a gun, and the only person in the world who would want to defend him had her back to me and was on the other side of a glass door.

Like I said, I'm an opportunist.

 

 

NICOTINESLIDE

 

Saturday, March 12, 2005

SC

Woo hoo. I'm in South Carolina, tense about my job Monday morning. First day nerves. Don't know if I'll screw it up. If I do I will write about at great, humiliating length here on the Internet where it mess with my future job prospects. Haven't lynched or raped or any of the things y'all are supposed do down here.

3 Comments:

Blogger darrelgreene5149 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

9:26 PM  
Blogger meganharolds66125040 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

5:53 AM  
Blogger arnoldalaxander62111187 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

5:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

 

 
 
This site is © Copyright JBNT 2004-2005, All Rights Reserved